Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lost & Found

Ahhh. The lost man has been found.
He called me this morning to complain that the mobile phone cannot work.
Cannot call out, cannot receive calls.
Erh ... ... ... ???

So terok huh. First disappear and I have to run around to look for him. I did.
Yesterday went back home, he not around. Went to downstairs coffeeshop, unlikely for him to be there. Went to the Blk511 hawker centre, not there too.

Then went to Blk418 coffee shop, cannot find either. Went to Bedok Interchange and search, see no sign of old man.

Then went back to check Blk526 before I went back home, and then re-visited Blk526 again at 10pm.

So I declared him to be missing, although I know a big likelihood is that the mobile phone has no more credit.

$6 credit is indeed too little, but hey, he is the one that said he does not make a lot of calls! @!#$&%^#$#%^%&(*&*&#$%#$

So before went to look for him again earlier, went to get a top-up card. This time I got him a $18 credit.
Of course, I cannot siam the chance of telling him off about using the phone so much, taking into consideration that he is likely not to make use of the phone that much.

So this time round, told him to charge the phone everyday for 2-3 hours instead of checking the battery bars on the phone.
And told him explicitly that calling out cost $$$, and receiving calls are free.

Will that sink in?
Hmmmm

No comments: