Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Noise?

Sigh.

It wasn't my intention to put music background for the previous posting of the slides. Didn't even know it was there.

I am not sure how it got in, maybe it was defaulted to have the music in there, and I didn't notice.

Somehow, when web pages play music without my 'consent', I didn't really like the idea. No wonder I always keep my computer volume to super low all the time.

I have to admit though, that many years ago, when I created my own website, putting background music in there is a novel idea.
Now I think, such novelistic stuff disappears as age goes up. hehehe

Well, that's a few more post before the music goes off from this blog. Before that, catch the funny face before it disappears from the first page of this blog!
*giggle*

No comments: