Friday, October 10, 2008

Old Home

Right now, I am back at my old home, my old Bedok home.
Yes, it is still our property, although we have not lived here for a long time, at least for me.

This is the living hall, quite empty now, but somehow, already has bags of useless stuff inside there. I checked earlier, they were my brother's files from his NTU days. Not sure why it ended up here though.
This is also the place I slept when I was young, at least until my army time for what I can remember. I slept just outside the main door. I am the 看门狗.

This is the kitchen. It was renovated once when we stayed there, at least the floor tiles looked newer than the living room's.

Next, the master bedroom.

This is the other bedroom, where my other siblings shared. My grandmother used to sleep in this room too. Not sure how they all squeezed in the room, guessed all were pretty petite and small size back then huh?

This is actually an extension of the living room. Our unit here is supposed to be like 2-Bedroom, '2'-LivingRoom like that. So this is the extension. This is also the place where I upgraded my sleeping area. Slept here after my army I think. :P

So there it is, my old home.

I am here today to wait for the electricity and water supply to be re-connected for use. Have to get this done in order for my dad to stay here.
Well, that's another problem which has to be handled.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

sure, why not!

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

not bad.

Anonymous said...

not bad.

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?