Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Missing

This afternoon, my brother's maid called me, and asked if I had passed the mobile phone to my father, and whether the prepaid card had been topped up.

Of course I did.

She said the number cannot get through, and subsequently, my mother also called me to ask me what happened to the mobile phone.

Hmmm. How the hell I know?

So I left work around 5pm, then went to Bedok to take a look.

No one at home. Passport is somewhere in the home also.
Just that no matter how I call, the mobile phone just cannot get connected.
I taught him how to use mobile phone also, albeit a crash course.

All the credit used up? Maybe. It's only just Sunday that it was topped up (although with just a $6 credit), but he said he won't have a lot of phone calls to make anyway!
Maybe cheapthrill caused him to make a few more calls.
$6 credit can be easily used up actually.

Then went back again to take a look around 10pm. Still not home.
Sigh.

Have to report police soon.

No comments: