Sunday, October 19, 2008

Radish Cake & Chocolate

Today woke up pretty early, at 7am. Early for non-working day. Probably due to sleeping early the day before. Slept at 11pm yesterday night, partly because of the anti-histamine which I took as well, to curb my running nose.

Anyway, so early wake up also do nothing, so just read newspaper. By then, it's like 9am already.

Switch on TV to watch the new Free-ti-air channel Okto.
Nothing interesting to me, except it shows "The Three Investigators". It's the detective series fiction by Alfred Hitchcock, and it's the kind which I read when I was in my late primary levels.
Just a little refreshing to watch a bit of the stuff on TV.
Didn't really finish watching. hehehe

Went out to buy some electrical wire for our salt lamp.

After lunch, went over to visit my mother. Alas, she went out! I was supposed to go there to get some stuff for my father anyway. So took the stuff, and off I go to the old home, where the old man is.

Passed him the stuff, and more importantly, the mobile phone for use. Have to teach him a bit on how to use it, you know. Suaku is mountain tortoise. :D

Then clean up the toilet a little for him, somehow, it was a little dirty at that time.

Then went for a little walk, and back home to rest a bit.

Then as we watched TV, they shown something about popiah, at Coronation Plaza. Then I said, let's go! And off we go.
Damn lucky too, "My Cosy Corner" is closed. And they don't sell popiah on Sundays too! Since travelled that far, decided to switch to Sunset Way, to get the nice nice radish cake.
Didn't take picture of it, yet.

This time ok. The shop is opened, and they still have radish cake! So we bought 1. It's not cheap ok! But it's nice. We ate before.
While there, they sell cakes as well. We decided to have 1 single slice of "Best Ever Chocolate". Yum! Yum!


By then, it's like 6pm already, so headed way back home. On the way back, stopped by at Far East Flora, as the 花痴 wanted to buy some flowers to put at her office desk.
花痴? Who? Don't ask me! :)

No comments: