Saturday, January 10, 2009

Artistic Spray

Today, seven early eight early received a call from my father.
He said got people splash paint on the door. I mean, someone had created an interesting artistic impression on the door. It's just that I cannot appreciate it well enough. :P

Anyway, went down around 0930hrs to take a look. Cool. Watch too much TV? Read newspaper? Try to live it yourself. :P


Sigh.

Blame it on the problematic friend which my mother has.

Actually, come to think of it, I wonder how 大耳窿 works. Obviously some identification has to be made correctly, and the loan shark is actually so dumb to lend money to people without checking properly, and then come after wrong people.

It seems to happen so often. How stupid can they be?

If someone has no money, and wants to borrow money, chances are 90% high that they can never pay you back the money. Especially if he is the type that doesn't work hard for money.
Hoping for miracle to happen? Fat hope.

I once lend a friend some money. I knew it is unlikely to be returned, so I don't even bother to have any contact with him anymore.
The target that you lend to, has to be really trusted to know that they will pay you back. How to be make sure that it can be trusted, that's a profound knowledge.

Anyway, police case reported, and they say will update me. But I know the updates will probably just nothing much which they can do about, and probably no updates will be initiated by them even.

We'll see how, and guess when would be the next vandalism. :P

No comments: