Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chinatown

Today, went to Chinatown after picking up Karinna.

She wanted to buy some clothings. Cheena clothings.
Whatever lah, afterall, her wardrobe is too messy for me to even want to take a look. Adding another few pieces won't make it any worse. ha ha ha.

Anyway, we took dinner first. Ate at Smith Street, the food street. At that time not so crowded, and they just started putting the tables and chairs along the road where we were sitting.

This is to my right of where I was sitting:

This is to my left of where I was sitting:

After filling the tummies, walked around the festive ground.

Wow! Crowded leh. Although not the CNY's eve crowd, it is still quite a lot of people. Then walk walk walk for about an hour plus also dunno for what. :D

Since she bought some clothes, I added for myself a belt. My current belt is like disintegrating. How exciting!
Keep it for the CNY then. :)

No comments: