Monday, January 5, 2009

HouseCall

Earlier this afternoon, Karinna called me and asked me to go home early. Her mother, aka my mother-in-law, was not feeling well.

Said she was feeling very cold, and went to hide in the bed.

So I came home early, reached home around 4pm. Yeah, my mother-in-law didn't look well. Sit on the bed also like damn lethargic, and cannot lie down properly.
I had to lift her up and drag her slowly until her head sits on top of the pillow.

Damn heavy you know. :P

So it appears that she cannot walk to see doctor, then how?

Being internet-savvy, I searched for House Call GP.

So I called, and he came my home about 45mins later. He must be living non-East side then. Miraculously, when the doctor is here, my mother-in-law looks much better, and can talk quite a lot of her medical histories too.
Interesting.

Her blood pressure was a little high, but still ok for her usual standard. Fever was high. 39.2 degrees.
Need to observe the temperature.

So the diagnosis is viral infection, dengue or chikugunya possible but quite low possibility.

As long as she is ok, that's more important lah. So have to monitor next few days especially for the fever.

No comments: