Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion Dinner

Yesterday evening was a little tiring.

Morning and early afternoon was ok, kinda free actually. Was playing a little bit of game, and reading through some get-rich scams. :P

Then afternoon went to pet shop at Pasir Ris to buy some extended leash. One of our leashes broke the last time when Karinna took the dogs out.
After that, I went to Bedok to pick my father, and then back to Tampines to ferry my mother.

Then there were additional people coming on-board. My mother's friend came along. My mother also brought little Casper.

We had our reunion dinner, with Karinna's side of families, that means her mother and her brother/sister-in-law.
That's about all.

The food was, as expected, quite a lot.
Eat until when you go pang-sai, you can also feel a lot lighter ... ...

Then we have our little rascal Casper. He somehow, is not afraid of my 2 dogs. More like my 2 dogs are afraid of him. Except the occasional barkings which startled Casper, other than that, it's like his noise is the loudest.
Especially when he is happy. :P

And he likes our Magnetic Bike.
See the pictures, I think the third picture is very cute:




As they were about to go home, received a call that said my brother-in-law is hospitalised, probably due to some food poisoning.
Was told that he is otherwise pretty ok, so we didn't go down to the hospital to visit him. Intended to, but had some last minute change in my mother's schedule.
She's a busy woman ok. :D

So later today, I will have to fetch my parents to go temples to pray pray their parents, and then also have to act as a chauffeur for my niece Pauline to visit her father as well as some delivery work.

真歹命!

No comments: