Sunday, March 8, 2009

姐姐妹妹站起来

每年的今天,也就是三月八日,是为了庆祝女性们的经济,政治和社会成就而成立的。
三八妇女节

It's a day to declare "女人万岁"!
Hmmmm. Very OLD Very OLD Very Very OLD! :P

Seriously, not many countries celebrate this day, and for our little Singapore, I guess most people won't be bothered with this day as well.
Not that I really care.

And I do respect the women of the world. And it is out of respect that I call so many of them "Aunties", and perhaps I do get rebutted for calling them that.
Maybe "Ah Sohs" would be better! heh heh heh

Nowadays, we talk about equality, but life is never really going to be equal.
Be it your own personal life, or workplace, women will still be treated differently, somehow.
And they are all out in full force, the lady bosses, the lady colleagues, and the lady subordinates, and vendors/customers, and blahblahblah.

Of course they have lots of achievements! Bravo!

So, to all the sisters of the world, please stand up!
I want to salute you all!

Ahhhh! I don't really care! :P

三八妇女节快乐!
你快乐,所以我快乐!

屁啊!

No comments: