Saturday, March 14, 2009

三字经

Who knows 三字经?
Of course, I am not referring to 他妈的, or whatever people want to refer it as. :P

I am referring to the traditional chinese 三字经.

Seriously, I don't know the full thing. I've never learnt to memorise all of it, and never will too.
The only ones that I remember well, would be the ones that most people are used to hearing:
人之初 性本善
性相近 习相远

Nowdays, the youngsters' language skills for Chinese has been quite deterioting, so I will not be surprised they don't even know what does that few lines mean.
Hmmmm. Maybe people at my age do not know too. *shrug*
My chinese language skill is not superb, but can do pretty ok. :D

Perhaps should take some time to read these stuff again, hopefully can help enlighten us in some ways in the way we deal with our life.
Some of the teachings which we should have followed, but never really did.

For a full list of 三字经, click on the link to take a look, and hopefully we can understand it.
It's all in chinese.

For some sort of English transaction, look here.

Then again, who in the right mind would read it? heh heh

No comments: