Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Ba-Zhang Story

I was very angry today. At least in the morning.

My mom called me around 10+, complaining to me that my father didn't bother to help her.
Story is, she had to do something at a cruise, which she had asked a friend to go with her. That friend apparently needed to go as well.
Otherwise, they will be fined for not being there. Don't ask why on this. :P

This friend, mends a stall that sells ba-zhang or something, at don't know what place also. So in order to get her to go, my mom volunteered my father to go and mend the stall.
erh... hello?!??! crazy idea, as my dad is old, and not suitable to do such things.

Anyway, my father went, and somehow, after some talking with the friend, he said he was asked to go home.

So my mom got angry, said my father put her in a lurch, and make her lose face, and blahblahblahblahblahblah. My ears cannot tahan also.
She wanted me to persuade my father to stay there to help.
Actually, don't think my parents listen to me, but they always think they the other party listens to me!

OK OK!
Called my father, and he like nonchalant about the whole thing, and going back home.

Then my mother called. Complain complain complain! And like want to 杀人放火 like that. To appease her, I even said I go and mend the stall!!!
Wah piang! Terok right?!?!?!?
sio-ba-zhang! ahhh! sio-ba-zhang!!! buey sio-ba-zhang!

In the end, the old man still went home, the old woman cried complaining.
I had to call my sister to call the old woman to appease her a bit as well.

The whole episode is a joke.
1. My mother shouldn't volunteered my father. He's never been helpful anyway.
2. My father is old and weak, mending a stall will probably make him more 气喘.
3. My father should not have gone there in the first place. Go already and don't help is really a pain in the ass. Make things worse.
4. And why that lady has no other friend to help her? Damn!

In the end, to make sure things are ok, I drove back to check on my mother. By the time I reached there, she had left for the ferry.

Then I wanted to make my way to my father, but damn heng!
My car battery died on me!
Cannot start my car, and stucked at the place for half an hour before help came along. Sigh.
When you're suay, it doesn't come just once!
@#!%^$^&$%@#$^&$^%&*(^&$%#@$%#&^%

When my car was revived, just went to make sure things at my father side still ok.
In the end, he's not home yet when I reached there.

A totally wasted trip, but at least things appear to be normal.
Good.

Well, I guess this won't be the last. :P
Sigh
It's true that old people are like kids ... ... ...

No comments: