Saturday, August 1, 2009

Samsung SCX-4300

My HP printer has been making lots of noise every time I try using it.
Actually, didn't use it for printing anymore because I believe the ink has been dried up. That's the problem with inkjet stuff.

Today, went to Sim Lim to get a printer. Had been looking for one since few weeks back.
It is time to get a new one.
I was considering possibly a laser printer. Not necessary for colour printing though.
How often do I really print in colours anyway?
And laser printing looks more professional right?

The cheapest around has to be Samsung SCX-4300.
It's sleek black, looks cool.

The price is not bad, $180 for cash-and-carry.

Basically, need it to print, and able to do scanning and copying, that is all I need. Fax function is not high on my list. :P

Need to do more scanning, need to dig old pictures to scan as digital format too.
It's gonna take a lot of time.
Hmmmm. How? Headache. Help!

No comments: