Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Detox

Funny, had problem creating an entry yesterday again. Anyway.

Yesterday, went to the 推拿 again. Went there about 4+, just before it closes at 5pm. :P

This time, the pain is much less acute.
When he rubbed his palm on my shin, it's not as bad as the previous time.
Still pain, just bearable.
Even when he pressed my neck area, the pain is still endurable.
No pain no gain!
No problem!

Still, my tilted neck/head is a chronic thing, which he said he has this time, adjusted my bone a little more in-depth.
I think a lot seems to attribute to my habit now also lah.
Sigh.

But the comments are the same.
Too much wind in the body, blockages along my back spine etc.

So with all the crack-crack-crack, he had unblocked some of those.
Supposed to feel lighter, but I so heavy! :P

This time round, I bought the detox stuff.

3 items (on the left) to help colon cleansing.
Supposed to drink these stuff in the morning with empty stomach, and then do the same before dinner, or before bedtime.

Another item (yellow box) for detoxifying granulates. Don't know what the hell is that also, but I understood it as meant to tone down the 热气 in me.

Need to keep off meat while doing these detox stuff.
When should I start? :P

No comments: