Sunday, August 9, 2009

Casper 2nd Birthday

Today is our National Day.
Happy National Day to all.

It's also my little nephew's birthday.
He's 2 years old today. Time flies.

My brother booked a chalet at Pasir Ris Coasta Sand Resort, and had a BBQ there.
Weather was ok, except for a short very slight drizzle in the middle of our BBQ-ing.

All were there except for my brother and his family, as he's not in town this week.

Most of the food were catered, except my mum cooked some (actually, A LOT) fried rice, and bee hoon as additional stuff.
Need to make sure some food is available when the BBQ starts. :P

And this time round, the fried rice and bee hoon didn't taste very nice, although still ok for me.

As for BBQ, the usual chicken wings (I didn't eat any), prawns, chicken chop, some satays, lots of sausages, fishball, blahblahblah until I don't know what is there also.

Come to think of it, the main thing I ate was the fried rice.

No specific person was doing the BBQ-ing. In the end, it's my brother-in-law Frankie who did the most cooking.
My other sister Kelly, and her husband Eng Hong also put in their best effort to serve out the food.

My other brother-in-law, think drank a few red wine already a bit high. Keep bringing me around to take pictures for him and other family members.
hahaha

What didn't happen was, my nieces and nephews said want to do the Pledge Moment at 8.22pm, all failed to do so!
Aiyoyo! How can? :P

Some pictures taken can be viewed here, which were uploaded into my Facebook.
Benjamin said must tag wor, so I have to go to each picture that has his toot-toot face, and put a tag.
Maybe I should have tagged him as "Toot-boy". hehehe

No comments: