Tuesday, August 4, 2009

推拿

Yesterday afternoon, I went to do a massage.
Actually, it's more of a tui-na, rather than massage.

It's at Orchard Plaza. Yeah. First thing come to the mind, it's sleazy huh? :P
Anyway, afternoon time can't be that sleazy.

I walked in, no other customer there.
So the shi-fu do for me although I didn't call to make appointment.
I told him I occassionally have some serious backpain, some had some knee pain problem few weeks back.
And also more importantly, my head/neck has been 'tilted' towards my left for many years, and if there's any possibility to adjust back to normal.

He said possible wor. hmmmm.

He has a table for customer to lie down. There's a hole for the face to be placed at when lying face down.
He started with checking the backbone. My upper back was ok, lower back, think he said the 3rd-to-5th disc (not sure if the name is right) area is not so good.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Then he sort of pinch my back all over, and hell it was damn painful!
A-dui!!!!!!!!! @$##%@$^%#%^#$#^%$

Small ordeal over.

Then he worked on my shin area.
He rubbed gently on my left shin.
*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
Pain ah!
My 男人的眼泪 almost 掉出来!
Then come to my right shin, he said it is more painful, as it had more wind than the left shin.
HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??
Die siah! What to do?

Then he worked on my head/neck. Twisted my neck sideways, and crack crack crack! Damn shiok ok.
Then don't which acupoint he pressed on my neck/shoulder area.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Press until all the saliva in me ma jiam like oozes out like that. Think my face must have been cringing like mad.
Both sides also pain like hell.
It's the kind of feeling like 生不如死. :O
Terok ok!

Then he went on further to crack a few sounds for my back, and that's it.

Basically, I have too much wind inside my body. Lots of blockage here and there, and he had so-called unblock them wherever possible.
Actually not so bad, I do feel a little 'lighter', as in not as stiff as how I used to feel about my body.
Also need to eat less meat, and more vegetables, and should eat only until 70% full for each meal.
Hmmm. Some things can be hard to do. :P

In the end, he also tried to sell some detoxing stuff.
I didn't buy them, but I think the next time I visit him again, I would try the detox stuff.

No comments: