Monday, August 29, 2011

Back Breaking

Ahhhhh.
This is me with Zyan, my gear for the time where I bring him out in HK without Karinna.

I had wanted to bring him to perhaps Stanley Market.

As we walked Karinna to her office in Quarry Bay - Tai Koo, I walked towards the Quarry Bay MTR.
At the station, as I was looking at the fares and such and such, my little Zyan looked sleepy.
I quickly shift my gears, and push the baby carrier to its proper arrangement.
And hop up goes Zyan. And he fell asleep within 2 minutes.

So I thought, perhaps walked area the area there, and at the same time, buy myself some breakfast.
It's a bit awkard to carry him in front, and with a big bag behind me, and a side bag along us.
Quite a bulky thing walking on the street I guess. And it's office hours!

People walking by, looking at this strange guy carrying so many things and a baby sight-seeing the place. :P

So I decided to stop/walk along the way, and made my way back to the hotel.

Rested at one of the Quarry Bay Park nearby. Not much actually, just a normal casual park for relaxation.
If not, I would have died carrying him for almost 2 hours.

Just reached back hotel, taking a short break, then I will bring him out again.
Tonight, we will go to Causeway Bay, when his mother is back from work.

Someone, come help me carry Zyan.

No comments: