Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Peak

Zyan is a very hyper boy.
He didn't sleep until almost 12midnight yesterday. I think he slept around 2345hrs.
Terrible.

This morning, he woke up at 8am. Once up, I made his milk powder for him.
Then bathed him, washed him, and cleared his poo-ed pampers.

Once all done, and dressed him up, off we go to The Peak.
I decided to bring him to The Peak.

We left our hotel around 0905hrs. My legs were still aching from yesterday.
Oh my god!

Took a real SLOW walk to the MTR.
Took the train to Admiralty, and then I changed to take a bus up to The Peak.
Zyan didn't have the chance to take MRT and bus in Singapore yet, and in HK, he took his maiden train and bus ride!

I shall not grumble about the difficult part in bringing him out along.
And we reached The Peak.

Got someone to help me take a photo of us at the place.


I had my lunch at Burger King up there. Zyan didn't want the bread. He didn't want the meat. He wanted just the fries. Of course, I only gave him some.
Made milk for up to drink for his lunch also.

Took some short walk, and then it's time to head back down. On the way down, I took the Tram. But Zyan was already very sleepy by then, and fell asleep during the Tram ride.

The walk to MTR station is some distance away.
This time, I walked R...E....A.......L SL..............O........w..............L...Y.
Si beh jiatlat ok!

Every step I take
Every move I make
Si beh jialat leh
Wa beh sii liow leh
I will break my leg!

I limped my way slowly back.
It's good to be back at hotel.

No comments: