Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today is my wife's birthday.
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! ! !

We were supposed to meet back in hotel room around 12-1pm. She wasn't back from her event yet.
At that time, Zyan was crying to go gai-gai again.
So I just brought him out jalan jalan a bit.

When we came back, Karinna was already back in the room

After resting for a while, we celebrated Karinna's birthday.
I bought a cake on the way back from The Peak.

After which, Zyan was cleaned up again, and we made our way to Causeway Bay.

Karinna wanted to buy some stuff. Whatever lah.

We made reservation for dinner, at Ming Court, a 2-Star Michelin restaurant at Langham Place Hotel, MongKok.
IPAD is a good distraction for kid wehen needed. But most of the times, it worked more like an addiction. Use with care.


Well, the food is actually great! Pricing wise is still relatively ok.
These are the dishes we ordered. As you can tell, it appears to be quite a lot.
I think I probably gained the weight back which I lost last few weeks.
Ha ha ha ha ha.




By the end of dinner, we were too full.
Too full to carry Zyan around.
Too full to walk around MongKok.

So the next best place: hotel room.
:P
Have a wonderful birthday!

No comments: