Friday, October 3, 2014

Everything Nutrition

Yesterday, quite a long day.

Had meeting at 4.30pm. After the meeting, went for coffee with the people, and reach home around 8pm.
Took my usual fast fast dinner, and zoom! Out I go, and went for the Nutrition course.

It's a repeat of the 6 modules course (which I missed the first 3), so I wanted to check out the first 3 episodes.
Yesterday is the first module of it.

It's just an introduction. The emphasis is always on natural food, and mentioning some Doctors who had great contributions to this area.
However, there's one company that is mentioned: Monsanto.

Nope. It is an evil company, that introduced Genetically Modified Organism into our foods.
That's is why our chickens are so fat and strong now. :P
You can watch 1 part of the video here: http://youtu.be/LUpxmZDy7i4

There's full video of it on youtube. It's an hour+ long documentary. I will have to find some time to watch it.

Then I went to look for a friend.
He was sharing some marketing tips with some other people.
I stood and listened, and it's interesting.

Marketing is not my forte, so I am learning along.
The aim is to share this info to interested parties, and hopefully, gain better health in the process.

By the time it ended, it was already past 12 midnight. Cannot take it siah. :P

Then today, after work, and after dinner, and after playing a little with Zyan, I went to try it out.
Just posting the event to see if anyone would sign up.

While the event description is about earning income through it, it is not my aim for now. But of course, if it can, why not? :)
Here's the link: http://bit.ly/UnderstandingNutrition
I am testing it as well.

With the guidance from my friend yesterday, it looks pretty decent.
So fun so fun!

Next week, must make time to attend.
I think it's about reversing cancer.

No comments: