Friday, October 31, 2014

Test Water

I finally got my water testing kit! Yesterday evening.

I brought it out with me today to work. Wanted to try it out, as well as show my colleagues the water that we drink.

The place is somewhere at Somerset, our client's office. :P

After our lunch, went back to the desk, and tried it out.
I should have brought along pure distilled water, but forgot.

Anyway, my main aim was to test it myself and see.

I tested 2 glasses of water.
One from tap water from the toilet.
The other from the water dispenser, and I chose the hot water.

First, I did a  TSD meter test on the water.
The tap water reading was 9, and the dispenser water was .... 20!
Wah! POWER!!! NOT!

Then I tried doing the electrolysis test.
Put it on top of the 2 glasses, and waited and waited..... waited and waited.
Then concluded it as faulty, since the rod doesn't even feel warm.
D'uh!

Checked and checked and checked.
ALAMAK!
There's a power on/off switch hidden in a top compartment.
So switched it on, and waited.

Very fast, the water turns colour already.
The glass on the left is tap water, while  the one on the right is the hot water from the water dispenser.

My colleagues Lai and Boby were a little amazed by the changing colours. :P
Somehow, I remembered it actually looked darker than the picture shown here. Not sure why. LOL!

That's why I try to drink more 'clean water' these days.
Still need to figure out how to put the water filter system when I buy it the next time.
Don't know where to put. Sigh.

Who want to test your home water?
Let me know. I very kpoh 1. :P
Hahaha

No comments: