Saturday, June 23, 2007

BBQ

Just came back from BBQ at Sook Fun's place. Although it was only suggested to have this BBQ about 2 weeks back, it is quite good that she managed to get almost everything ready by herself.

So who were there? Wei Lee, Siang Chuan, Sock Leng, Kheng Siang were there as well.
And Kheng Siang made a rare appearance. Cool.
And plus their kids, which is about 9 or 10 of them!

Wah. Time flies man. I feel so young without kid. These friends of mine are the old aunties and uncles. hehehe

I had wanted to bring my digital camera there, but I forgot when I left my home. So no photos from me, but there should be some appearing on Sook Fun's blog, when she make the effort to load up the next time.

And then hor, Wei Lee's family is basically vegetarian. Erh, not much food for them there leh. So they have to leave earlier for a more decent dinner.

Anyway, we left the place around 9+, felt my tummy had expand a few more inches also.

Maybe the next time should make a bigger kind of gathering, but hey, nowadays it's really not easy to get old friends to get together. It takes a hell of an effort to get even a few sometimes.

Till the next time ...

1 comment:

Simple Woman said...

Hey, thanks for coming.

Sorry, not much photo taken cos u know what was the problem lah!!