Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tired

Tired.

Yesterday night when I was sound asleep, it rain. It rained heavy meows and woofs!
So it rains, the dogs will always be scared, and make noises.
So being the nice owner, I slept in the living room, accompanying the useless dogs. As long as they see someone around, they won't make that much noise anymore, that is, less scared.

So woke up pretty early, about 6:15 I think.

Not really a major issue, as I usually wake up at 6+am too.

In the evening, Karinna wanted to go exercise. She is very much inspired by my meowmeow friend, who seem to have lost some weight, and keep to a regiment of doing exercise.
So there we are, all geared to a new lease of life! hahaha

So went jogging at around 9+pm, just a short run. Probably less than 1.5km.

And then, tired lor. Damn tired lor. hehehe
Maybe tomorrow legs will start feeling some pain. :P

No comments: