Sunday, June 3, 2007

Bloggers Unite!

Was figuring almost whole day to try to resolve some minor issue with work. Wanted to create some automated process, but somehow it didn't work well.

Came up with another solution, still under testing, not sure if it works at all. System was pretty slow at the moment, probably due to having some backup process running.

So in the meantime, was running in and out of the room, watching TV, and checking my computer.

Then saw a mail. At first glance I blur siah. Don't know who the heow is that. Naggy 1 somemore! Then read the content a bit, then my smart brain tells me it's that niece of mine.

So I also kaypoh go to her blog. Didn't know she has one too. Then realise another niece of mine also got blog! Wah seh. I think blog must be something that is too common to students nowadays.
I myself was even contemplating whether wanna blog or not. Till now, also dunno why I started it. :D

Oh well. May the blog be with you.

*yawn* ai koon liow

No comments: