Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Deal Deal Deal

Was having my dose of this week's Deal Or No Deal.

Well, the participant gotten herself a whopping $23,000. Not bad, considering it's $$$ drop from the sky.

At the end of the show, as usual, there are special thanks to people who make the show possible.

You know, when we watch James Bond shows, the Bond Girl will always have some limelight. Similarly, when we watch Deal Or No Deal now, the 26 ladies have their small fair share of limelight. At least during the show.

So as I was looking the the special thanks message, some words caught my eyes.
DOND GIRLS !!!

Somehow, Dond Girls sound funny.
Doink Doink? Donk Donk?
hahaha

Oh well. Kudos to the Donks!
I mean Donds. ;)

I am going to apply for the Season 2 of Deal Or No Deal.
Apply to be a Dond! :P

No comments: