Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Just Another Day

Today woke up at 4am.
Too excited that I'll be flying to Jakarta?
NO!

My wonderful dogs woof woof at 4am, cozie they got a little scared. Useless dogs.
Not even rained yet at that time, just a bit more windy, still, useless dogs are useless dogs. *woof* until I woke up to keep them company.

Nothing unusual, such things have been happening for a long time, and I am usually the unfortunate person to be awakened.
My wife is always fortunate.
The new occupants in my house (my mother-in-law and maid) seem to be pretty fortunate too.
Time to buy Toto! :P

Anyway, now at the airport, waiting to board the plane to Jakarta. Will be there until Friday. So exciting.
Afterall, it is the cockcroach-infested place that I am going to. Hopefully, it is cleaner now in the unit that I am staying.

And yes, will have pretty limited internet access, but now we have our own 3G mobile internet modem right now, the situation should be a little better.

I will know when I am there. Have not been back there for 1 month plus already.

No comments: