Friday, October 5, 2007

Project

How exciting. Back from Jakarta today.

Weather at Jakarta is darn hot. As bad as Singapore hotness. :D

Well, as usual, poor mobile reception, and very limited internet access for me at Jakarta. And somehow, the 3G Mobile wireless access that we have there, just cannot work for me. Works fine for my other colleagues though. Bewildered me, but no time to troubleshoot for resolution. hehe

Anyway, I think the project there has some progress, but ultimately there's still a couple of problems to settle. Somehow, the data from customer is not so ready, definitely a huge showstopper for us.
If master data is not fully ready, how can things proceed? D'uh!

To make things worse, Hari Raya is coming, and there will be a plant shutdown next Wednesday or so, until almost 20 Oct! How to finish the project??!?!?!? :P

Nevermind lah, see how lah.

If things need to be done, it will be done. Somehow. :P

No comments: