Monday, October 8, 2007

Noise?

Yesterday was quite an interesting day. Not exciting, but interesting.

Not much in the morning though, was trying to check out my SAP installation on my system. Boring stuff. Not worth mentioning.

Afternoon went with Karinna for some shopping. Needed to buy more cardboard/sideboard to store things. My house need more storage! Also needed to buy some stackable storage for my maid to store her things, so that my mother-in-law can have more space to store her things.
SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where's the garang guni man!?!?!? oi!

When about to return home, my niece called me, and said they (she and her bro and her dad and her grandpa, my pa lah) coming over to my home to visit my mother-in-law.
Fine, so back home I came. On the way home anyway.

So I told them to stay over for dinner, and somehow, a call was made to my sister, and somehow, arrangement was done that my sisters are coming over to my place too!

So in the end, my home was quite crowded. Other than my mother, and my 2 brothers' families, the whole army was at Blk233. :D
My home hasn't been so crowded for a long time. Kinda fun! :)

Of course, my dogs played very good hosts. They were hoisted to the study room by me. They made some guest appearance to the joy of my fat nephew though. hahaha
That was fun!

Anyway, they left some time after dinner. Only thing is, the food for dinner was barely enough. Didn't prepare that much food, but nevermind lah, they hungry they can go eat some more, I am sure. Everyone has a certain size to upkeep! hehe

When's next? Hmmm ...
Too bad, I forgot to take pictures. :P

No comments: