Monday, January 7, 2008

Bye Bye $$

Yesterday went to my cousin's daughter first month celebration.
Far far away in Woodlands.

Had to go fetch my parents and sister. My father was somehow 'missing' until the eleventh hour then appeared, else he would be missing from my convoy ... :P

Actually just met my cousins not long ago, as one of them just got married like 3 weeks back? Still, it is good to meet up relatives at times. Nowadays, hardly meet them, and not even Chinese New Year period sometimes ...

Anyway, here's the picture of the baby girl:


Sleepy girl lah. Hehehe. All babies are like that.

So with that baby shower, I am certain $$$$ poorer.
Gave my mom some $$$$, I am $$$$ poorer.

Today, went to order another server for office. After that, I drove to Giant Tampines to order a storage rack. And then, I went over to Courts to order a foldable table set.
AAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am very much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ poorer!

Any donations to me? ;)

No comments: