Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Rubik's Magic Cube

Went to Karinna's ex-colleague's baby twins first birthday party, at Aloha Loyang.
As usual, eat eat eat, talk talk talk, enjoy the sea breeze blahblahblah.

After that, we went to Eastpoint. More specifically, went to V-Hive to look for some furniture. Need to get a storage sideboard near my dining area. Also, need to get a new shoe cabinet to store Karinna's shoes. We're taking fengshui advice to move the current shoe cabinet out of its place. :O

Then came back home. Tired lah.

After watching TV and news, came back to my study room, and saw the half-done magic cube which I did halfway this morning.
Even when during the craze of the magic cube in the 80s, I don't really know the trick of making all the sames correctly. I have to trial and error, twise and turn, whack and roll the cube for a long time before it turned back to perfect six sides.

So this time, there were some instructions provided. I was trying it out, and was sort of stuck, and seemed not to understand how to proceed even with the instructions!
Well, managed to follow the instructions until this stage:

But I think I just happened to read a little closer, and seemed to be able to continue already. *giggle*

Shall work further on that to make it back to perfection.

No comments: