Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hello 2008

Reached home around 3am. The countdown was alright, and I am not referring to the countdown on TV or VivoCity. Don't really care about that. :P

On the way out of the host's home, Wendy was lamenting that she needs to lose the 2kg that she has gained recently. Karinna asked how she gained that 2kg. Wendy said 'Eat lah!'.
As I was walking behind, together with Karinna, I whispered to Karinna, "There's only 2 ways (to gain that 2kg). One is just eat, two is don't shit". Ha ha ha.

Woke up about 9+, read a bit of the newspapers and came to check out my computer.
Alamak, my monitor screen problematic. The 'BRIGHTNESS' adjustment of the monitor just do not want to go away. So one small section in the middle of the screen is just always there to reduce the brightness.
New year must buy new monitor liow ...

Hello 2008. How 'heng' can I be?

No comments: