Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First Working Day of 2008

Today is Karinna's first day of work at her new company.
Went out early in the morning (although I don't need to ...).

Had meeting with my colleagues discussing about Hypercube's direction, and possibly working on some brochures to show more about our company. Just some skeleton stuff done, and some meat will be provided by business guru, Gregory.

After lunch, check stuff here and there, and went to Sim Lim to order a DIY Server.
Specification wise is pretty much ok, with 2 QuadCore CPUs, 16GB Ram, 6 250GB Harddisks, I think it should be good enough to run the SAP BI giant. Current system is way too far below. Gosh!
This DIY Server cost $5,260, almost $1,500 more if buy online from 'some brand'.
Hopefully this server can serve us well.

Left Sim Lim around 5pm, so decided to go pick Karinna home. I parked at some small lane opposite Tung Centre, called Karinna, she was busy, and I waited.
My phone rang. Wah! 2020hrs already. If I took a plane, I probably reached Hong Kong already. Sit until my backside pain. If kena economy seat syndrome, I know who is the culprit ... :P

Terok. What kind of first day of work? *yawn*
So poor thing ...

No comments: