Monday, February 18, 2008

Basis

Over the weekend, I was busy. Not BUSY BUSY, but busy.

Was installing another SAP system, remotely from home.
Wasn't smooth, the system somehow keep stalling after some time, and I have to keep checking and repair the work.
I had to keep doing repair work almost 10 times, and sometimes not sure whether to continue 'waiting' or not.
So I had to constantly give myself a deadline to estimate end time of certain running process, then repair the work if needed.
I have to use all my SAP Basis knowledge to resolve this issue ok!
A bit 夸张, but who cares? :P

And finally, on Sunday morning, managed to get the system installed, and up and running.

However, still have some other problems. Can login into the system, but keep getting kicked out after sometime. No fix timing intervals for that to happen, and no special things happening at that time to be kicked out. It's just so intermittent!

I guess it's some network issues, but I cannot confirm much yet. And it's going to be troublesome to troubleshoot this problem; see how, I'm going to patch the system tomorrow to see if it helps.

If that helps, I'm going to kill SAP systems. @!#$@#$%^Y^%^I^%#@%$^&*$#@^

No comments: