Friday, February 8, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai

It's the CNY season!

As usual, first day of CNY, visiting relatives.

In the morning, I went to pick my father from my sister's home, and drove him to my brother's home. Then I went back home, and get ready to 'visit' my parents at my brother's home. :P

Anyway, when I went back home, my brother-in-law and his wife were already at my home. This is the first time they came over, because my mother-in-law is staying with me. They didn't stay long also, time for visiting blahblahblah ...

Went back to my brother's home around 12 noon. As usual, I am always the earliest. The rest of my siblings didn't arrive until 1plus or so.

Centre of attractions would naturally be the 2 babies, Matthew and Casper. hehehe

Some pictures taken on CNY day.

In the evening, we went to visit my wife's relatives. Very far away in Sembawang, just few hundred metres away from Sembawang Park.

Well, CNY ah CNY, just made me poorer lah that's why ...

No comments: