Monday, February 18, 2008

Phone Number

Just did something interesting earlier.

Will be meeting some of my OLD friends (I am YOUNG) this coming Saturday. Gonna have a BBQ at Sook Fun's place. Everytime also go there 1, heh heh heh.

Then these people want to look for people whom have long lost contact already. Then I actually nowadays also lazy to call people here and there. Not like last time, got thing no thing also chin chai find people talk talk. :P

So I told them I will go scoop out all my old data (actually, wedding cards of friends who invited me before lah ...), and will try to check out if any of the numbers or email would still valid right now.

Took a while to find Lee Hong's wedding card. Found it, no email in there. Only some numbers. Called her number, not in use any more. Called her husband's pager, obviously in the wrong era already.

Then I called her husband's home number. Must be his parents home. It worked.
Stole LH's hubby's number from his mother, and called.

When he answered, I actually told him: "Ehhh... actually I am not looking for you lah, I'm looking for Lee Hong ..."
D'oh! Cartoon right? Long time no do such silly things.

Anyway, managed to find her! C@@L.

Chatted with her for a while, then shoot off emails to the other people, including LH also lah.

Anyway, not sure who else will appear.
Maybe would be like Joi Kian's CNY gathering like that, 1 palm can count already. :P

We will see ...
See what see ???
Giam cai char loti...

No comments: