Saturday, February 23, 2008

BBQ

This afternoon went to Bhamo Road, Karinna's childhood playground.
Brought my mother-in-law there, as she wants to 'supervise' movers to clear the house. Move out already, so better to clear the house cleanly. :P

Afternoon, sent Karinna to attend her Angel class, then I drove to Sim Lim Square to walk walk a bit.
Didn't really buy anything, but bought an ointment to see if it can help with my occasional back aches. Age is catching up, pain is inevitable. :P

Went to Sook Fun's place around 1740hrs. Expected myself to be one of the earliest, and it was indeed so. Her son, Ryan, is still as hyperactive as ever!

Slowly, some of our friends came along. SiangChuan, ChinKwok, WeiLee, JoiKian, GeokYan. When I left, GeokYan just came only, and that LeeHong hadn't arrived even! I had to leave earlier to fetch Karinna from her class, then went for second round of dinner. See? My tummy is maintained! :P

It dawned on on me that perhaps something can be done to collect contact lists of all former classmates/schoolmates. I am still thinking about it.
One word. Lazy.

No comments: