Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Interview

Today, I had an interview with a pair of twins. Kinda cute huh.

Two young men, graduated from their Masters Degree recently, and looking for job. This pair of twins, attended same schools, took same courses, did almost similar kinda of part time jobs. It's like, die die must do things together like that.
The thought of that also make me cannot tahan siah. hehehe

But I feel that they are pretty eager to learn. Plus their degree courses did teach them some of the technical aspects for SAP BW and ABAP, that will make it easier for us to train them further for project work.
Somemore, twins! Can make customers blur as to who is who! heh heh heh

Considering. Will talk to my other colleagues see how.

Also, we had our so called first Hypercube dinner for all staff. Spouses and significant other and children invited. Most of the people were present, except for two I think.
Dinner was at Great World City, House of Sudanese. Damn full, although I don't think I ate a lot today.

Tomorrow 9am meeting. *yawn*

No comments: