Friday, March 21, 2008

United Mansion

Today went to Wei Lee's house. She has been 'trying' to invite us to her place since 2 years ago, but never really happened.

Well, it finally did. :P

SookFun, SiangChuan, SockLing, LeeHong plus myself, and our families were there.
Then Karinna and me were wondering what should we bring there, as that family is a vegetarian one. Scared whatever that we bring there, they cannot eat. The guests were not a problem, the hosts can be. hehehe

Anyway, we decided just to get some titbits, as it's more of just gathering people to sit warm her chairs ... :D
So titbits are more for the kids there. Let me count, in total, there were 10 kids!

While talking, they talked about some old graduation book. I just threw mine few months back after clearing some stuff. WeiLee still has it, and these people had fun looking at the old 'toot toot' look they had, hmmm, 20+ years ago.
Lucky I still look cute and hamsom. :)

Some names were mentioned, which some I still do contact, some are lost forever.
One of the names mentioned joined a contest from MediaCorp before, here.

Left around 5pm or so. We went over to Stadium there, supposed to have some sale on Nike stuff. In the end, bought a tennis racket.
Well, I have to bring out all my tennis expert genes soon ... ...

No comments: