Friday, March 28, 2008

Big Ben

We went Big Ben again.
Sometimes need to left alone, so have some quality time together ... :D


Of course, we eat eat eat.
Karinna ordered Chicken Chop. I took 'United Nations' which is basically sausages.
See here!
Is that a greedy look or what?!?!

This is my smiley sausages. :P

Karinna's Chicken Chop is also quite smiley.

So to add a little more touch to my smiley sauages, I added chilli to it.


Heh heh heh. Kinda fun.

After dinner, we drove to Aloha Loyang and Aloha Changi to check out the place. Loyang side is kinda cramp for the cheaper units. Too expensive to book for the Bungalow type.
Aloha Changi seems good. Was surprised that even for a Thursday, there are quite a number of units booked too! Was more or less expecting the place to be a little more desserted.
Still, the crowd cannot compare with Loyang side.

I think I'll book the Changi side one.
Big is beautiful. ;)

No comments: