Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Temasek

I started a new yahoogroup about 2 weeks ago.

It's basically a means to try and gather my secondary school mates, and hopefully, can contact each other through this yahoogroup.
The URL is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tmss86

It was left idle, and I only sent an email to a few of them to tell them I created the group. Nothing happened.
Then on Sunday, someone joined.

Then I started inviting those whom I have email addresses.

Then slow, Monday, 2 more joined.

Today, another 2 more joined.

Kinda fun to see it grow slowly ...

I also created 2 databases in the group. One to identify who is who, and another as a contact list, which is the more important point for the group.

How long can it survive? Hard to say ... hehehe
See how huh ?!??! hmmmm

No comments: