Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pray Go

Today it's our 9th Wedding Anniversary. We were legally married on 09 March 1999. Tomorrow will be the first day of our 10th year.

Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm. :P

We had some food voucher previously, when Karinna bought her new mobile phone. It's for the restaurants at Raffles City. So we chose Prego.

Ate one pizza, and one linguine, and ordered a tiramisu as well.

Linguine was almost in my tummy when I remembered to take pictures. Heh heh heh.


Looks nice right? But actually it's not that good lah.
Think the standard at Prego dropped; or rather, we probably have a higher expectation for Prego.
The last time I went Prego was really years and years ago. :P

Then eat halfway, saw my colleague, Hoden. Called to kachiow him, because he was carrying his laptop bag for Sunday lunch!
What to do, one of our partner companies want to see the demo-work done before going to a client tomorrow for demo and presentation.

Anyway, eat until damn full. After that, we just walk around for a while, then went over to Singapore Post Centre. Got some 30% discount for clothings somewhere, so you know huh, women ... :)
I mean ... my wife ... :D

No comments: