Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dinner

Today, I arranged a dinner with my siblings.

For as long as I can remember, we never have meals together privately. Not weird to me, just that we are not that close to each other somehow.
Perhaps my two sisters are ok, and my two brothers are relatively ok as well. Probably I am the odd one out. Hmmmm.

Anyway, I got them all for dinner, mainly to discuss my parents situation.

Need to tell each and everyone of them of my parents' illnesses. Yeah, old people have problems cropping up every now and then.
My mother has more kinds of sickness-related problems. My father has some, and more people-related problems.
I have parents' problems. :P

So I treated my siblings to dinner at Eatzi Restaurant, cheaper than I expected. Heh heh heh.

At least now they should be aware of some of the problems, and I'll shoot to them some tasks in future wherever possible, like bringing them to see doctor etc.

I am quite good at arrowing people. :D

Anyway, it's one of those dinners that seldom happen, but I think it's necessary.

No comments: