Monday, April 7, 2008

Harvey Norman

Last Monday went to Funan Centre, wanted to buy laptop for a new staff.
Walk around, and went to Harvey Norman as well.

There was some promotion going on, in the end, bought an Acer notebook for the new staff, which came onboard on 01 April.

Today, went to Funan Centre again. Ahhh. Yes. Need to buy more laptops.
Was hoping not to buy the same notebook, but ended up getting the same one.

Acer 6292, with 160GB HDD, 3GB Ram, Windows Vista Business OS.

Today bought 2 more. I think will need to buy another one for myself soon too.
But have to wait a while, I think my credit limit should be reached soon, so probably not enough credit to use my credit card for now.
hehehe.

There were a few gifts that came along with the purpose. One of them is a 4GB thumb drive. Can be very handy, and very large too!

No comments: