Saturday, April 19, 2008

Past Life

Believe?

Yesterday, went to Karinna's friend's house. Chit-chat, watch some spiritual video, and the hosts showed something intrigue on past life.

Do you believe that?

I, personally, think such things exist. Rather, believe should be the word.
I tend to gear more towards Buddhism kind of teaching, and that karma stuff do play a part while we are living our life cycles until we reach some kind of nirvana stage.

I probably have forgotten most parts of my knowledege of Buddhist Studies from my school days, but the gist of it would probably still be somewhere hidden in my mind.

So yesterday, the hosts showed something on YouTube regarding, past life, and some evidence from some real life people talking about it.

Stories made? Maybe. Check it if you want, but not for the too faint-hearted.

I won't put the Part2 here. :P

No comments: