Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tyre

This morning, after dropping Karinna at her office, I went to office for a while before going to a customer site.

Had a new colleague joined us today, so went back basically to issue laptop to him, then let him have some free time to get some logistics stuff done, and continue with familiarising the BW systems we have in office.

Anyway, that was not the point of this blog. ha ha ha

So after handing over the laptop, and a short brief, went back to my car and take a look at the right-back tyre, because when I arrived in the morning, I noticed my car tyre to be quite flat, and I mean pretty flat. Flat until quite pretty. :P

Thus, I decided to double check, and give myself some time to bring to some service centre to get it checked.

I drove to a Shell station as I drive towards HarbourFront. So the car mechanic checked, and told me there's a nail stucked onto the tyre, that's why my tyre became pretty!

Luckily, it can be repaired. Yes. It can be repaired. Basically, he poked the hole bigger, and then he get some rubber that is flexible enough to be pushed into the enlarged hole, and get it pulled out to fill up the hole. A little trimming required at finish touch to make it less ugly. hehe

Ahhh.... and it costs me $10.70, so I am pretty happy with it.
Yes. I am pretty. :P

No comments: