Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Aloha!

Finally, I made the booking for the chalet.

It's been difficult to do booking, as I cannot get any booking for consecutive Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun. Most of them have been booked and gone already.

I decided for Aloha Changi, as it is much more convenient place than Aloha Loyang. In any case, Loyang is much more fully booked, that I cannot even choose an appropriate slot!

So Changi shall it be, then I can go ghost-hunting. :D

I've booked Netheravon Terraces BGL C for 25&26 May, which is Sun/Mon. Immediately after school holiday starts.
Anyway, I can only book 2 months in advance, so have some disadvantages againsts those Civil Services people who have 3 months in advance for booking. That explains why most of the weekends were gone by the time I wanted to book.
Boo hoo hoo!

Having said all above, remember.
Today is 01 April. ;)
*grinz*

No comments: