Monday, July 7, 2008

Dog Tired

I'm so dog tired!
Dog Nine Nine is tired!

Finally back from the 1-Day KL Trip. Terrible traffic jam at the causeway, took almost 3 hrs just to pass thru to SIngapore.

We left our home on Saturday morning around 6am. Went to pick the Pohs-nieces, then the Teo-niece. The morning jam wasn't that bad, was slower at Singapore side, but a breeze at Malaysia immigration.
By the time reach KL, it was about 1pm or so already. Tiring journey! See?

Then I brought them to the Chinatown there. Everytime we go KL Chinatown, always go to that particular shop to eat Wan Ton Mee.
Then the princesses complain too hot, so change venue, and bring them to KLCC.

I was actually very tired already, so I let the princesses go walk around themselves, and told them to be back at gathering point around 6.30pm.
Karinna and myself also walked a while, but not for long, before we decide to go outside and sit.
Actually, I even fell asleep in the mall on some rest-seats.
While we were seating outside, I took this picture of the Twin Tower. I've never taken a picture of that before, from what I remember.

At 6pm, the fountain started shooting water off. There were lots of people enjoying taking picture at that time. I had to wait for some opaque people to clear off from my view before I took this:

As usual, the princesses were not on time. tsk tsk tsk.

They appeared slightly later, then that Brenda complained leg pain lah, too tired lah, backside itchy lah, and blahblahblah. So went back hotel. Squeeze 5 of us into a touting cab that costed RM20! Kinda expensive actually, but paying for train rides would probably cost me RM14 as well, so just a little more to reduce time spent, and to rest legs; and I was tired!

So went back our Legend Hotel, but headed to the Mall besides it. Not much of shopping place there, so just took a quick dinner, and we went back to hotel and rest for the day. By the time unpack stuff and shower, also about 10pm already. Think I slept around 11pm that day.

Morning woke up around 8am. My hair was spiked. Needed to wet my hair then comb it into proper shape. :D
Was still very tired, but had to give my nieces morning call to go for breakfast.

Late or not? Sigh.
Anyway, breakfast was so-so, nothing really nice, but had to pay for extra voucher, because I only had 4 vouchers for this trip. But ok lah, my nieces CAN EAT!

Then we went back to our hotel room to rest, while they went 'swimming'. Why 'swimming'? Because they cannot really swim. Play water more like it. Push the wall and let themselves float for a while, happy already, stand and walk towards the wall and push themselves again. Cartoon.
Otherwise, hop themselves in the water along some partition float that differentiates between shallow and deep ground. Cartoon too!

We checked out at 1pm, then drove to Lot10. Do some bit of last minute shopping, and some late lunch before heading back to Singapore.



Was lost when heading up the expressway actually. Took a wrong turn and went to KLIA!
Was then advised to turn out, but headed another wrong direction that says "IPOH"!

Lucky for my brilliant wife, we made U-Turn, and headed towards right direction, and blasted our way back home.
Still, it is tirig, as shown:


Reach Johor checkpoint area around 1930hrs actually, but the mighty jam made it possible for us to reach Singapore only around 10pm. How exciting.
What to do? Missed the exit that goes towards Tuas 2nd link.

Since all no dinner yet, brought them to Jalan Kayu to have dinner-supper. After that then slowly send them back to their parents.
Eat paper prata. Funny stuff. :)

Tired but cannot sleep, coz my hair not dry yet. Thus, finish up this blog before I become lazy again.

Think I shall not buy any more vouchers for KL hotels. :D

No comments: