Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tyred

Last Saturday, just before I went BBQ & Genting, I saw that my car tyre was getting flat.

Since I was going off for a few days, I was worried that by the time I came back, that tyre would have gone so flat until I cannot use the car. So I went to pump air for it.
Wow! And the initial reading when I started to pump air was less than 10 PSI pressure! My tyre should be pumped at around 32 PSI!

Anyway, pumped air, then drove back and off I went for BBQ and Genting.

So yesterday morning, when I drove my car in the morning, I realised that tyre was getting flat again. Never drive, yet it is losing its air.
I had a meeting in the morning, so I tahan for a few hours, then drove my car to check at service station.

There's a nail hit into my tyre again! It is the
same tyre which was hit with a nail 3 months back!
I should be so lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Lucky!

So I had it repaired once again, and costs another $10.70 again.

October will I kena one more time? Hmmmm

No comments: