Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Triaton

Today had lunch at Outram Park Bak Kut Teh near my old office at PSA there.

My ex-boss, Josef, came from Germany for holiday here, so my ex-colleagues arranged a lunch session with him, and then I was there!

Josef is still pretty much the same. Looks happy, must be his holiday mood.
He likes Asia, but after HP bought over our ex-company Triaton, guess his better option would be to go back Germany to work.

As expected, it would be just the few of us there. Winston, PuiKwan, Adrian and Joshua turned up for the lunch. Other than PuiKwan, there other 3 I still get to meet them here and there.
Afterall, my current company Hypercube works quite closely with HP on some of the projects that we do.

As usual, just some catching up with Josef and the rest. I think we were there almost 2 hours before going off.

Since he still has a home in KL, he is sure bound to come back Asia for holiday almost every 1 year or 2.

Other than PuiKwan and me, the rest are still with HP.
PuiKwan lost weight. Looks skinny already, like not enough food like that.

At the end of the lunch, and bidding all farewell, I remembered I forgot to take pictures.
It'll be another year or so before we'll meet Josef here again.

No comments: