Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Winner!

Just came back from Genting today.
The coach left at 11am, reached Singapore Tuas checkpoint close to 6pm, and arrived at Lavender MRT station before 7pm.

It was relatively ok ride, just that there's a family of 4 (all females) with 2 kids (a few months & another maybe 3 years old) were there as well.

Wah. Noisy siah. Talk extra loud, and the baby and kid can cry/shout anytime one.
I didn't really sleep on the coach ride, probably will get awaken by them anyway.
Best still, the baby poot poot, and the mother and granny have to work something on an empty chair to change the diapers.
Cool huh?

As for my Genting, it's just one of the usual.

Ever since first went Genting like more than 10 years ago, I only know that everytime I go there, I never win money back. :D

This time, I win!
IF I count this way:
I expected to lose maybe around $300 SGD.
This time, I lose maybe just slightly more than $100 SGD.
So I won $200 SGD!

Again, as usual, it seems like I win a bit more during the last day of stay.
But then, I only play jackpot, and playing jackpots usually only result in 9.5 losses out of 10. Hehehe.

Just two photos taken off my mobile phone for the early sunrise setting from the hotel lift:


SMSed Karinna on the way back. Not sure how's she's enjoying her New York trip. Didn't even bother to sms me back. *bleah*

No comments: